Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Preparation for Dieng Culture Festival 2017

One of my best friend asked me to join the trip to Dieng in this early August 2017. There will be several events such as: Lampion Festival, Culinary Festival, Fireworks Festival, Acoustic Music Show, and many ceremonies. Dieng Culture Festival will be held from 4 to 6 August 2017. For you who wants to know more details about this event click here.


For this trip, I will bring along my trusted Olympus OM-D E-M5 attached with the mZD 12-40mm F2.8 and 3 spare batteries. Hopefully it can helps me during the shots. According to my friend's info, the temperature there will be very cold which may vary from 6C to 22C. So we need to bring more extra clothes like: gloves, winter cap, long john, boots, etc. Hope I will be fine there.

No comments :

Post a Comment