Monday, December 23, 2013

Zhengzhou and Xinxiang Trip, China

My trip this time to zhengzhou and xinxiang occur in winter with temperatures between -5 to 5 degrees Celsius. After arriving at the airport, I felt the temperature is still within tolerable limits of my body. Although the temperature has reached the range of 5-6 degrees Celsius. The sun was still shining brightly, but the heat did not reach to my skin due to the outstanding cold temperatures. The temperature at night more extreme until it reaches -6 degrees Celsius. As a person who has been accustomed to living in a tropical climate, this situation can be fairly excruciating because it is not accustomed to such cold temperatures. Below are the following places I had visited.

Zhengzhou Highway

Foggy Road

Crossing the road




Fuel Station

Enjoy the Fresh Air

Three Old Men

Electric Motorcycle

Walk Alone

Christmas Tree

Desmond and Allen


When cold, we often become hungry. So we were looking for a warm place to fill our belly and warm the body.







Allen

Rita Liu

I would like to thanks to both of you for your kindness during our trip in Zhengzhou and Xinxiang. Hopefully we can meet again on another occasion. My best regards to you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment