Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mi Tarik Has Opened Again

One of my favorite place to eat noodles is Mi Tarik at Central Park, has opened again after having some renovations for a few months. It has a new look now with a new design for the whole place like the wallpaper, the tables and seats. And the ordering system is different now, where we have to queue in front of the cashier to order our meal and pay directly. (In the past, we just found a table and the waiters would come to us, we ordered the meal, paid the bill, and waited for the meal). Now, after paying for the bill, we go find the table. Luckily if we still get a vacant table.

Front of the Mi Tarik

The way of making noodles

One thing that I feel about this new system, especially their payment system which I think is a lil bit too slow. I see there is a long queue in front of the cashier because they only have one cash register machine. They have to act quickly when there are many customers come, so my advice is perhaps they need to add some more cash register machines to serve customers.

Long march of queue which I think can bother others

The place seems so crowded

Ahh.., one more thing, the usual meal I order is the mi tarik original which I think the taste is different with the old one. The taste is not as good as the old one any more. Also the bowl is a lil bit smaller than the old one. That is what I feel.



No comments :

Post a Comment